Want to pull affiliation group seek list through session relevance

Hi All, I am using a session relevance to pull agent information like name, OS, Last report time etc and now i am trying to use the same session relevance to pull BESClient Register Affiliation SeekList and advertisement list but it says operator not defined on relevance tester.

(IDs of it , Names of it , Operating Systems of it , BESClient Register Affiliation SeekList of it, Last Report Times of it) of bes computers whose (agent type of it = “Native”)

Would there be something i should be doing differently in the relevance to pull the details? Ty

@tarwaniv
Session relevance allows you to pull information that the client has reported up to the BigFix server.
In this case, the seek and advertisement lists are Settings on Clients, so they are already part of the data that the BigFix server knows about the endpoints.
Try:

(name of it, ((name of it, value of it) of client settings whose (name of it = "_BESClient_Register_Affiliation_SeekList" or name of it = "_BESRelay_Register_Affiliation_AdvertisementList"))) of bes computers
1 Like