User logged "Full Name"

If there is an active directory user logged on to the machine where you are running the Fixlet Debugger, then your result would appear to be an error. Perhaps opening a case with HCL is in order.

For that top one you need to give it some context like

names of logged on users of active directory

I have been looking for something very similar but to query the current logged-on user mail and displayName attributes in AD.

Our distinguished names do not provide the proper results due to an archaic naming convention. I have to target a different attribute such as displayName and mail.

For now, I used these properties, one for Last Logged On User and another for All Recent Sessions.

values "LastLoggedOnDisplayName" of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI" of (if x64 of operating system then (x64 registry;x32 registry) else registry)

unique values of (it as string) of (value "LoggedOnDisplayName" of it as string as string) of keys whose (exists value "LoggedOnDisplayName" of it) of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\SessionData" of (if x64 of operating system then (x64 registry;x32 registry) else x32 registry)

full names of domain users(names of logged on users)

1 Like

Worked like a charm. So simple but I kept focusing on the wrong attribute. Thank you so much @MMosley.