Upload software scan failing and getting Non-Relevant

Hi All,

In my environment, some servers are getting failed to complete the upload software scan results.

even after initiate software scan is completed, those servers are getting non-relevant for upload software scan result fixlet.

when I run the analyzer I am getting relevance 2 is FALSE. and all are UNIX servers.

here is the failed relevance,

if (name of operating system as lowercase starts with “win”) then (exists file “software_scan_result.ready” of folder ((if (version of client >= “9” as version) then (pathname of parent folder of data folder of client) else (pathname of parent folder of regapp “besclient.exe”)) & “\LMT\CIT”)) else (exists file “software_scan_result.ready” of folder (((if (version of client >= “9” as version) then (pathname of parent folder of data folder of client) else (pathname of parent folder of parent folder of client folder of site “actionsite”))) & “/LMT/CIT”))

Thanks in Advance…

When the Initiate Software Scan action successfully completes, it creates the marker file “software_scan_result.ready” to indicate that the scan results are ready. The Upload Scan Results task checks for this file and removes it as part of it’s execution.

Have you confirmed that the “Initiate Software Scan” action has successfully completed and the scan results files are generated under LMT\CIT folder?
If the “Upload Scan Results” task is running as a policy action, it might have already uploaded the files. Check when this action was last run for the computers in question.

If the “Upload Scan Results” action hasn’t run, then check the client log for the time when the “Initiate Software Scan” action ran to see if there were any errors or if there was an issue to create the marker file.

There should be analysis that indicate the scan status of each scan type. Check the Analysis results