Upload manager not picking the file from server

Hello All,

I’m using upload manager task as policy for picking file from particular path from set of servers. Action was working fine, today action was completed on server. But no files available in BigFix server (X:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\UploadManagerData\BufferDir\sha1).

Action script as follows.
//CHANGE SETTINGS
setting “_BESClient_ArchiveManager_OperatingMode”=“2” on “{now}” for client
setting “_BESClient_ArchiveManager_MaxArchiveSize”=“10000000” on “{now}” for client
setting “_BESClient_ArchiveManager_SendAll”=“0” on “{now}” for client
//SSH FileSet
setting “_BESClient_ArchiveManager_FileSet-(Hyper)”="/var/adm/PROACTIVE/*.html" on “{now}” for client
// Upload
archive now
//Remove Archive Settings
setting delete “_BESClient_ArchiveManager_OperatingMode” on “{now}” for client
setting delete “_BESClient_ArchiveManager_MaxArchiveSize” on “{now}” for client
setting delete “_BESClient_ArchiveManager_SendAll” on “{now}” for client
setting delete “_BESClient_ArchiveManager_FileSet-(Hyper)” on “{now}” for client

And action Execution
This action starts 5/11/2020 4:03:00 AM UTC.
This action will never expire.
It will run between 4:03:00 AM and 4:20:00 AM UTC, only on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
If the action becomes relevant after it has successfully executed, the action will be periodically reapplied an unlimited number of times, waiting 12 hours between reapplications.
If the action fails, it will not be retried.

Since policy action did’nt get files, i have taken individual action. It was also not picking the files.

Can anyone help me on this, what would be the issue?

@psivaraman05
I don’t see anything wrong on a quick review.

Could you post the segment of the client log (with sensitive data redacted) for the action on the endpoint?