Trend OfficeScan 11

Is there a timeframe for when OfficeScan version 11 will be supported and available for distribution through BF?

Can you provide links to documentation and downloads for what you are talking about?

I believe dwbaham is talking about IEM for Core Protection which is an OEM of Trend Micro’s Office Scan.

Sure, but how about some links to the Trend Micro product page about version 11, the release notes, download, etc…

And how about the links to IBM / Trend documentation about CPM that references the current version supported.

This is lacking context, and I don’t know a lot about the product, and I doubt I’m the only one. I don’t know have enough context to answer the question, or try to loop in someone who might know the answer, or to tell the person where to try to look for help. I’d like to see as much information as possible provided as background for context, not just for the sake of the person asking the question, but also for those that might have a similar issue.

All I can really recommend is file a PMR and/or an RFE: How to ask for IBM product help: PMRs, RFEs, and more

Then put the RFE link in this forum post so that other’s can vote on it if they have a related issue.