Tip: Session Relevance for Baseline Components

I was asked this today and wanted to be able to direct people here.

Given a custom site with fixlets, which baselines contain the fixlets and which fixlets are not within any baseline?

html("Fixlet"),html("Baseline");
(if item 2 of it = true then
/*contained in a baseline - list baselines too*/
    link of item 0 of it,
    concatenation (html("<p>")) of links of elements of item 1 of it
  else
/* no baselines - print an empty baseline cell*/
    (link of item 0 of it, html("")))
 of (item 0 of it, item 0 of item 1 of it, item 1 of item 1 of it) of
 (item 0 of it, 
  (if (item 0 of it is contained by set of (source fixlets of components of component groups of elements of item 1 of it)) 
then
    (set of (it) of ( items 1 of (item 0 of it, elements of item 1 of it) whose (item 0 of it is contained by set of (source fixlets of components of component groups of item 1 of it))),true) 
else
    (set of (item 0 of it),false))) of
 (item 0 of it, item 1 of it) of 
 (fixlets whose (fixlet flag of it)of it , set of fixlets whose (baseline flag of it and name of it as lowercase does not contain "superseded") of it, it)  of
 bes custom sites whose (name of it = "my custom site")
3 Likes

Here’s a (probably more efficient) version to check fixlets from one site (“Updates for Windows Applications”) against Baselines from another. Fixlet links are presented in the first column of the table, and if any Baselines contain the fixlet the Baseline links will be in the second column.

table "border=all" of 
  concatenation of trs of 
     (td of link of item 0 of it & td of item 1 of it) of 
    (item 0 of it, "" & (concatenation "<br>" of links of items 1 of 
                    (item 0 of it, elements of item 1 of it) whose 
                    (item 0 of it is contained by set of source fixlets of components of component groups of item 1 of it))) of 
  (elements of item 0 of it, item 1 of it) of 
   (
    set of fixlets whose (fixlet flag of it) of bes sites whose (name of it = "Updates for Windows Applications") , 
    set of fixlets whose (baseline flag of it and name of it as lowercase does not contain "superseded") of bes custom sites whose (name of it = "My Custom Site"))

And one more… it’s possible to filter both the Fixlet and Baseline lists of course

table "border=all" of 
  concatenation of trs of 
     (td of link of item 0 of it & td of item 1 of it) of 
    (item 0 of it, "" & (concatenation "<br>" of links of items 1 of 
                    (item 0 of it, elements of item 1 of it) whose 
                    (item 0 of it is contained by set of source fixlets of components of component groups of item 1 of it))) of 
  (elements of item 0 of it, item 1 of it) of 
   (
    set of fixlets whose (fixlet flag of it and name of it as lowercase does not contain "superseded" and exists applicable computers of it) of bes sites whose (name of it = "Updates for Windows Applications") , 
    set of fixlets whose (baseline flag of it and name of it as lowercase does not contain "superseded") of bes custom sites whose (name of it = "My Custom Site"))