Target relevance based on the installation of a certain patch

Hi,

I’m looking to target a task on only those Windows 7 PCs that have a certain KB patch installed. I looked at the relevance for regular patches, hoping to reverse it, but that code/syntax is way too thick, several paragraphs. Is there a simple way to test relevance based on a patch’s install status?

Thanks

The Rollback Patch Wizard generates this. Does it not return any devices?

((name of it = “Win7” AND not x64 of it AND NOT ia64 of it) of operating system OR (name of it = “Win7” AND x64 of it AND NOT ia64 of it) of operating system) AND (if ((name of it = “Win7” AND not x64 of it AND NOT ia64 of it) of operating system OR (name of it = “Win7” AND x64 of it AND NOT ia64 of it) of operating system) then (number of (elements of ((set of (if (exists key “HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing\Packages” of native registry) then elements whose (it contains “KB971033” AND it does not contain “") of ((set of ((substrings before “~” of substrings after "for” of names of keys whose (name of it contains “for_” AND (it = 96 or it = 112 or it = 6 or it = 7) of (value “CurrentState” of it as integer)) of key “HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing\Packages” of native registry) as uppercase))) else (nothing))))) > 0) else (false))

I’ve never heard of this wizard. Thanks