Supported Endpoints Empty for SUA Install

Having issues deploying SUA 2x. Since we are a Windows shop we have to deploy using MS SQL instead of SUA 9 on DB2, however for some reason after enabling the IBM Software Inventory site and subscribing all of our computers we cannot use the Software Use Analytics wizard to deploy SUA. The list of supported endpoints is currently blank. At first I thought I just needed to give it some time to populate but it has been approximately five hours with no change. According to the wizard the operating system must be Windows Server 2003, 2008, or 2008 R2 and the list filters out unsupported operating systems. Our environment has over 10000 of these OS’es but none show up. Anyone else run into this issue or have any helpful hints on how to move forward?

Do your computers show up under the subscribed computers for IBM Software Inventory? I unfortunately don’t have a lot of insight as to how the dashboard targets computers.

Thanks for the feedback Karlhe. Yes the computers show up under the subscribed computers for IBM Software Inventory.