Stnadalone webreport server issue

Hello

Running BigFix 10.0.8 on windows 2019 using sql 2019 on my dedicated webreport server. We have created a few patching reports that run daily and archive the report data for 30 days. Since upgrading to 10.0.8 we see that 50 percent of the time there is no data in the archived csv file. Not seeing anything that jumps out at me in the log. restarting the webreport service doesn’t seem to help.

Are you able to run the reports manually?
Beware, depending on the schedule configuration, the reports are not saved if they are unchanged…

So running the report manually gives me mixed results. Sometimes it works sometimes there is no data. I think the no data could be related to the I/O 5 error message we see. WE have AV exclusions in place for the server. Looking in the web reports log doesn’t seem to show anything about the I/O error.

The description of the problem, occurs randomnly with an issue at file system level, let suspect the AV exclusion is not correctly in place and/or there are other conflicting applications like Splunk, Sentinel, Carbon Black, CrowdStrike, … for which the ‘exclusion’ is not correctly in place as well …

In these scenarios could get advantage of the procmon utility https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/procmon or check if the problem disappear disabling temporarly, for test purpose only, those applications …