SSA + custom fixlets and tasks?

I am finally getting around to leveraging SSA to act as a store for my servers.
I previously created all of my packages to be pushed by an admin to various systems for immediate installs or short term offers.

I now am looking to take some of the pre-existing fixlets that do installations and make them an offer in SSA aka “Send only to Software Distribution Client dashboard”

It looks like i need to rebuilt the original fixlets, cut/paste, etc in to the Webui “Add software” templates?

I have some tasks like the recent Printer spooler fixes which i want to publish in SSA the same way, these don’t have downloads - how should i best get that into the Software Distribution Dashboard. I am thinking of having to make a dummy file for download to let me leverage the “Add software” webui to get it to publish ?

Is there other documentation or methods to build the fixlet for SSA other than using the Webui “add software”?

Any ideas, or concepts that i may be missing or overthinking would be helpful

Thank you

I am interested in this as well, has there been any updates to this topic?

Hello,
all the existing fixlets can be deployed as offers without using the “Send only to Software Distribution Client dashboard” flag because it is not required by SSA.
SSA is able to display also offers that are not created by SWD so you could also deploy an offer with a custom action.
You can also change the icon shown by SSA with this guide https://help.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/9.5/lifecycle/Lifecycle/Self_Service_Application/SSA_Install_Config_Guide/c_add_metadata_manual.html .

Regards