Sorting views patch management

(imported topic written by sinucus)

I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to define a new way to sort views. My specific problem is with the patch view under one of the sites. Take “Patches for Windows” as an example. I want to “review” the patches that have been downloaded by BES and mark them as such. I can do that by making a comment on the Fixlet. I now want a way to sort by Fixlets that have been reviewed and

NOT

reviewed., i.e. new fixlets since the last time we reviewed. I tried making a custom filter and searching for comments but the only options are “contains” and “equals” and I don’t know of a way to make the filter search for "select * where comments = NULL " Ideas?

Thanks

(imported comment written by NoahSalzman)

Does this help?

(ids of it, names of it, texts of comments of it) of bes fixlets whose (exists comments of it)

Edit: I guess you are looking for “not exists comments of it”

(imported comment written by sinucus)

I don’t understand. Where do I put in this code? I can’t write custom relevance in the “Custom Filters” screen.

Noah

Does this help?

(ids of it, names of it, texts of comments of it) of bes fixlets whose (exists comments of it)

Edit: I guess you are looking for “not exists comments of it”

(imported comment written by NoahSalzman)

Sorry, you were talking about filters and I was thinking about Session Relevance (used in custom Web Reports). I don’t know if there is a way to do this with filters.