SOAP API relevance and return format

I’m working with the SOAP API to build a relevance that returns a sudo “XML” type return. I can’t seem to get the XML tags inserted without a comma. Here is what I can get working.

( “” , cve id lists of it , id of it , names of it) of bes fixlets whose (id of it = 456751703)

When I try a “|” or “&” , I get an error on the relevance statement. Can anyone point e in the right direction?

Thank you
-Brian

1 Like

I used python to connect the bigfix to pull the data. If you want that. I have posted sample python code in another discussion.

You may find you need to % encode some characters to avoid them being interpreted in their native HTML functions. It can depend on the language you using. Session relevance that worked from me in PowerShell that had an & in didn’t work when another person used it in C#. After changing & to %26 it worked ok.

Thank you for the suggestions.

I was able to get this working, the problem was having to concatenate the cve id list.

( “” & concatenation of (cve id lists of it) , id of it , names of it) of bes fixlets whose (id of it = 456751703)

1 Like