Share Account Usage Report

We have shared account (multiple customer in one console) where multiple account’s machines are reporting in Bigfix console with their C_Code,
Need account wise usage report, I though will get this by counts of actions but in action unable to enable c_code property,

Please assist if any other way will get usage report for shared environment.

Regards,
Shaban

What do you mean by C_Code?

You should be able to pull back a list of Actions and their issuers with

(name of it, name of issuer of it) of bes actions

C_Code means customer code as we created property against of servers to designated customer (that’s through I can understand this machines is belong to which customer)

(name of it, name of issuer of it) of bes actions :—this query is not full fill our requirement because there is no customer information (c_code) only have issuer info,

(name of it,name of issuer of it, (name of it, value of property results whose (name of property of it="c_code") of it)of targeted computers of it) of bes actions

Try that

is am missing something getting singular expression error

You may need to confirm the capitalization of the name of your property. That is saying nothing exists, not that it is singular vs plural.

I conform this property is exist.

I think you misunderstood @Jared.

Your property is C_Code which is in mixed case. Jared did not know that, so the relevance code he wrote for you tested for c_code which is not the same thing.

*** Edited to correct the stupid smart quotes ***

Try this:
(name of it,name of issuer of it, (name of it, value of property results whose (name of property of it as lower case ="c_code") of it)of targeted computers of it) of bes actions

or
(name of it,name of issuer of it, (name of it, value of property results whose (name of property of it="C_Code") of it)of targeted computers of it) of bes actions

Tried with both query’s but no luck

You’ll need to delete and retype the doublequotes. Somewhere they were converted from "standard quotes" into “smart quotes”, which are a different set of characters and not valid in programming.

Thanks Jason - I’ve corrected the quotes in the post above.