Session Relevance to values of certain property of Analysis

I am trying to get the value of a specific Analysis property using session relevance. I have been able to get the values/results of all the properties in the analysis but not just one. There are currently 10 properties listed in this custom Analysis and would like to pick and choose which one I want the information from. Any help would be great. Below is the session relevance I am using to grab all the results from all properties.

values of results of properties of BES Fixlets whose (analysis flag of it and name of it = “Computer Information”)

values of results of properties whose (name of it = "My Property Name") of BES Fixlets whose (analysis flag of it and name of it = “Computer Information”)

I think that should do it, lemme know if it doesn’t and I’ll dig up one of mine.

Remember Analysis names may not be unique across sites so make sure its the analysis from the site you expect :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. This worked out perfect. I do have one last question. When running a relevance query using the API and choosing JSON output, is there a way to added a column to the output. Below is what I see as result:

“result”: [
[
“Computer 1”,
“KVM”
],
[
“Computer 2”,
“VMware Virtual Platform”
],

Would like to have and out put such as

“result”: [
[
Computer Name = “Computer 1”,
Computer Type = “KVM”
],
[
Computer Name = “Computer 2”,
Computer Type = “VMware Virtual Platform”
],

Sorry I’ll have to leave that to others. I’m not much of a codeslinger and I’ve not used JSON.

Ok thanks Jason. However, maybe you can help me get my relevance right to add to the one you put above. I modified my relevance to use the new property I created called Computer Type V2 but want to exclude those with computer model property of not reported. Below is my current relevance I am using for my API call and want to add to it.

(names of computers of it,values of it) of results of bes properties whose (name of it = “Computer Type V2”)

Is that not already filtering out “not reported”? Since you’re iterating through ‘results of ves properties’, you shouldn’t see any ‘not reported’ …

No it is grabbing all the Physical and virtual machines but is still grabbing those with not reported for computer model. Most of them are PC’s and just want to excluded them.

Try
(names of computers of it,values of it) of results whose (exists values of it) of bes properties whose (name of it = “Computer Type V2”)

I tired that but still getting a bunch that have not reported for the computer model. I want to also excluded systems with not reports for the computer model property.

Are you sure the clients are not reporting a result, or are they actually reporting a result that is empty? You mentioned VMWare platforms, are you using the Proxy Agents for VMWare or Proxy Agent for VMWare?

Usually I’d handle this by making the Analysis that provides the property non-relevant to the Proxy Agents. This can be done by adding a relevance to the analysis -

if exists property "in proxy agent context" then not in proxy agent context else true