Session relevance table creation help

Hi,
I’m trying to turn the following relevance statement into a table in a custom report:

concatenation "; " of unique values of (((name of property of it , values of it) of (results from (bes properties whose (id of source analysis of it = 1787845)) of (bes computers whose (name of it as lowercase contains “COMPUTER_NAME”)))) as string)

this cod works fine in the session relevance editor, but I’m having issues converting it to an html table format. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

I cannot tell what kind of data you are bringing back.
So without that context, here are 2 examples that will hopefully get you going.

table "border=1 cellpadding=3 cellspacing=0 style=%22border: 1pt solid #000000; border-Collapse: collapse%22" of concatenations of trs of tds of unique values of (((name of property of it , values of it) of (results from (bes properties whose (id of source analysis of it = 1787845)) of (bes computers whose (name of it as lowercase contains "computer_name")))) as string) 
(html "<table border=1>" & html "<th>Column Name</th>" & it & html "</table>") of concatenations of trs of tds of unique values of (((name of property of it , values of it) of (results from (bes properties whose (id of source analysis of it = 1787845)) of (bes computers whose (name of it as lowercase contains "computer_name")))) as string) 
2 Likes

Thanks @leewei your help is always greatly appreciated!

Haha, didn’t know it was you asking when I replied.
It was great meeting you again yesterday!

Likewise @leewei , always a pleasure.