Servers status shows "Pending Downloads"

HI All,
Servers status shows “pending downloads” from sometime, I have reset their relays and endpoints but still endpoints toggle between evolution or pending downloads. On one server I see the action file has came to mailboxsite as well. Please advise what all I can check provided there are not errors in client log file and not much on relay logs file.

Hi,

please check it from Summary column. did you see any error ?

No not any error but one patch is remain to be in pending download and its not superseded and is relevant to server. I see the action file in mailbox site as well.

In the console, Action Summary page (for the Action Baseline or the individual action component) it should show the download status for each patch download. You’ll want to see the status “cached on server” for yhe download, else there may be an error message and description if the server is unable to download the file from Internet.

1 Like

It was found to be an issue with Sha1 value of 2 patches which was not right and caused action to be in pending downloads. I have taken it up to the packaging team to have them corrected. Thank you for your response on my query.