Resolved : Custom Location by Subnet Analysis

Greetings Team,

Need your small help for Location by Subnet Analysis i.e if my subnet is 192.168.10 then location output should come as India else if my subnet is 192.168.13 then location should come as USA.

Thanks in advance…

Look for the “Location Property Wizard”, it will create an action for you to do this exact thing.

1 Like

But post creation through Location Property Wizard, it will automatically apply the action on all endpoints which i don’t want. so need to add custom analysis for the same.

The idea of the Wizard is that if any computer reports from one of the Subnets you listed, it will report the correct Location. If you don’t target All Computers, you may not get accurate Location information.

It sounds like you want something different. Can you better explain what you are looking for?

Did I get it right, that you’re looking for a relevance for your custom analysis? If yes, then what about this one?

(if "192.168.10.0" is contained by it then "India" else if "192.168.13.0" is contained by it then "USA" else "Unknown" ) of set of (subnet addresses of ip interfaces of network as string)
You just have to use correct network addresses (not parts of ip addresses) in this one.

yes this kind of analysis, I created my own

if exists subnet addresses whose ( set of (“10.10.48.0”;“192.168.15.0”;“192.168.1.0”) contains it as string ) of adapters of network then “Uttarakhand” else if exists subnet addresses whose ( set of (“10.10.56.0”;“192.168.76.0”;“192.168.3.0”) contains it as string ) of adapters of network then “Delhi” else “New Subnet”

Thanks Everyone for yout support and suggestions:grinning: