Report Sub action - IBM BigFix Web Report

Hi All,

Does anyone have any code that can return the status for the sub-actions within a baseline? For example, if we have a baseline that contains 75 fixlets that is relevant to 1000 machines and 100 of the thousand return failed, is there a way to easily determine which sub-action failed, Completed or Not Relevant status for all the sub-actions?

Thanks

Yep.

This does some of what you are looking for: https://github.com/jgstew/bigfix-content/blob/master/dashboards/BaselineStatusResults.ojo

Everything you ask for should be possible with session relevance, and the above dashboard is an example.

3 Likes

Hi Jason,

As suggested, I have executed the below code
“(id of action of it , name of action of it | “n/a” , name of computers of it | “n/a”, detailed statuses of it) of results of bes actions whose (time issued of it > (now - 7200 * second))” this gave me baseline action detail but here I’m looking for Baseline sub-action detail such as how many patches become Not Relevant, Successful and Failed on particular server.

Any update on this would be appreciated.

Don’t know what to tell you, this session relevance works fine for me and is showing group action component statuses.