Report Available: Schedulable Compliance by Computer or Content

Hello LeeWei

Would it be possible to modify this report to present the data like the image below?

@nore0402, with the source code included, it is possible to make the changes, but someone will have to help you do it.
Also a workaround is to select a singular group and see the result only for one group at one time.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response

Please let me know if I’m headed in the right direction.

trs of (td of (ID of it as string) & td of name of it & td of (number of members of it as string)) of bes computer groups

Adding this to the relevance in the source code

Is anyone else having trouble with scheduling these reports?

I tried sending them out without specifying the Customized Executable and they get emailed to me (both HTML and CSV format). But when I specify the Customized Executable, they don’t get sent out. They worked until last month though. I don’t know what’s causing this to not go out anymore.

I even tried the executable on a different default report to rule out the possibility of improper arguments but it worked.

Please help…

Hi @leewei can you share how to do the same, as i am new to BigFix it will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance

KK

Anyone know how to download the Schedulable Compliance by Computer report? the link https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/Schedulable%20Compliance%20by%20Computer no longer works.

2 Likes

Facing same issue. Link is not active anymore.

Hi, Can you please share the change that you have made for this

Hi @leewei or team could any one help me with report, I am not able to download java script or .beswrpt file., I had earlier versions of these files and when I import them via webreports they are stuck on loading and never load any result.

I really need these report if some one got latest updated java script and beswrpt file kindly share as I have some where around more than 1 million machines which we are patching and it seems without this report I am not able to present the exact report .

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

HI Team, can any one assist me on this, still struggling to get these reports working in my environment. ?

you can download these Custom reports from below link:

https://bigfix-wiki.hcltechsw.com/wikis/home?lang=en-us#!/wiki/BigFix%20Wiki/page/Custom%20Reports

1 Like

Hi @Arjity, thanks for heping with link, but I am not able to download. Getting error as below and screen shot attached too. Kindly help me on this.

“We are unable to process your request
Click the browser back button to return to the previous page and try again. If this error persists, report the problem to your administrator.”

Hi @jas.itpro the link is working for me, any way you can try to download from the below link.

Link: https://bigfix-wiki.hcltechsw.com/wikis/form/anonymous/api/wiki/9800bed4-8101-452b-930b-807aed3eb996/page/fca47c92-3841-4033-b914-5121ac57ef6c/attachment/8e1c71ff-faab-4aac-91f3-efdc88e1db47/media/BigFix%20Custom%20Reports_att_Schedulable%20Compliance%20Reports%20v1.1.zip

@Arjity Thanks its working was able to download it…will try it, lets hope this works…

Hi All,

Is there any way we can import these reports to the server where BigFix console is installed(Not specifically to Root Server) & able to run this via console import option? If Yes where can we get the directory to store the file that needs to be imported)?

no they are only for Web Reports, not the BigFix console.

1 Like

Hi Leewei,
i am also not able to send mails through custom lwmailer

can you please help me in this

Hi Leewei,

I was able to get the report working and the email gets sent using the lwmailer.exe but the pdf attached to the email does not show the graph at the top or the correct percent completed (shows 0%). I tried increasing the value of -script_delay=90000 but same result. The only browser installed on the web reports server is Google Chrome. Would it be possible that IE needs to be installed to get this working?

Thanks,
Clarence