Report Available: 12 Month Rolling Compliance Report

Hi Davies:

It working on Google Chrome 66.0.3359.139(64bit), But it have problem in IE 11.0.96000

@leewei, I have generated custom report using the existing webreports as per the clients requirement. One thing I’m stuck is scheduling the reports. If you take a look at the last filter, I’m actually trying to get the patching data after Oct 1st. Requirement is to automate this process. So in this case, we need to take out the last filter “content source release is after”. We will need to automate this and send the report (patching data from past 30 days)every month. Please help.

Hi @tyagi.j, this report shows the compliance for the last 12 months. So it does not seem to make sense to filter on patches with Source Release Date in the last 30 days.

We cannot enter a filter criteria that is dynamic, so if you want to add a filter based on the Current Date, we need to edit the report directly.

You will see in the source code

'... bes fixlets whose (' + filter + ')';

We need to change it to read something like this:

'... bes fixlets whose (' + filter + ' and source release date of it > (current date - 30*day) )';

Note that this is not tested, but the idea is to hard code the filter for only Fixlets released in the last 30 days.