Relevant Fixlet Message enumeration

(imported topic written by Limey91)

Is it possible to write a relevance query that will return the number of Relevant Fixlets for a machine that I can use as a property in the computers Tab?

Thanks

(imported comment written by jessewk)

number of relevant fixlets of sites

number of relevant fixlets of site “enterprise security”

number of relevant fixlets whose (value of header “x-fixlet-source-severity” of it as lowercase = “critical”) of site “enterprise security”

(imported comment written by jessewk)

p.s. The evaluation effort for these properties can be pretty heavy and the result will change frequently. I would not set them to evaluate on every report.

(imported comment written by SystemAdmin)

Hey jessewk, any idea why I would be getting the below results when I try this? Bes 6.0.21.5, client is 15.7.

Machine is relevant for several patches, including a critical 071 from this month. Any clue??? I actually put the 2nd one into production and all machine’s are coming back with in the rp result and when you look at the machine in the bottom window , the error translates to the singular expression…nonexistant object error.

q: number of relevant fixlets of sites

A: 0

T: 0.046 ms

q: number of relevant fixlets of site “enterprise security”

E: Singular expression refers to nonexistent object.

q: number of relevant fixlets whose (value of header “x-fixlet-source-severity” of it as lowercase = “critical”) of site “enterprise security”

E: Singular expression refers to nonexistent object.

(imported comment written by BenKus)

Try changing the sitename to “bessecurity” (the name of the Fixlet site in the masthead).

number of relevant fixlets whose (value of header “x-fixlet-source-severity” of it as lowercase = “critical”) of site “bessecurity”

This should work for you, but I echo Jesse’s concerns about these…

Ben

(imported comment written by SystemAdmin)

nope, that didnt work either. Let me confirm the name in the masthead.