Relevance Vs action script

Hi all.
When i build the next query the answer is correct:

q: ((following text of (substring (7,1) of it) of it) of (unique values of (LINES of files of folders of folder "2" of folder "F:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESReportsData\ArchiveData\") whose (it as lowercase does not contain "Nombre del sistema" as lowercase))) whose (it as lowercase starts with "n" or it as lowercase starts with "x") ; ((following text of (substring (6,1) of it) of it) of (unique values of (LINES of files of folders of folder "2" of folder "F:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESReportsData\ArchiveData\") whose (it as lowercase does not contain "Nombre del sistema" as lowercase))) whose (it as lowercase starts with "n" or it as lowercase starts with "x")
A: X232323S
A: X266941P

The problem is when i pretend make a file with the answer:

delete __createfile
createfile until _end_
{((following text of (substring (7,1) of it) of it) of (unique values of (LINES of files of folders of folder "2" of folder "F:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESReportsData\ArchiveData\") whose (it as lowercase does not contain "Nombre del sistema" as lowercase))) whose (it as lowercase starts with "n" or it as lowercase starts with "x") ; ((following text of (substring (6,1) of it) of it) of (unique values of (LINES of files of folders of folder "2" of folder "F:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESReportsData\ArchiveData\") whose (it as lowercase does not contain "Nombre del sistema" as lowercase))) whose (it as lowercase starts with "n" or it as lowercase starts with "x")}
_end_

delete "C:\auto_soft\DocumentFoundation_LibreOffice_5.2.0.4_WOW_7X_Sp\usuarios.txt"
move __createfile "C:\auto_soft\DocumentFoundation_LibreOffice_5.2.0.4_WOW_7X_Sp\usuarios.txt"

the file have all i need but in the same line, like this:

X232323SX266941P

WTF ??
O_o
can anybody help me?

Try concatenating your results with “%0A” so you are injecting a line feed after each result.

createfile until _end_
{(concatenation "%0a" of ((following text of (substring (7,1) of it) of it) of (unique values of (LINES of files of folders of folder "2" of folder "F:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESReportsData\ArchiveData\") whose (it as lowercase does not contain "Nombre del sistema" as lowercase))) whose (it as lowercase starts with "n" or it as lowercase starts with "x") ; ((following text of (substring (6,1) of it) of it) of (unique values of (LINES of files of folders of folder "2" of folder "F:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESReportsData\ArchiveData\") whose (it as lowercase does not contain "Nombre del sistema" as lowercase))) whose (it as lowercase starts with "n" or it as lowercase starts with "x"))}
_end_
1 Like

thanks SLB, but don´t work.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ahh, I think my syntax is off as you are processing 2 expressions, but I’m pretty sure you just need to concatenate all the results with “%0a”.

1 Like

You want your debugger answer to look something like this

Q: concatenation "%0a" of lines whose (it starts with "Line") of file "C:\Temp\FileTest.txt"
A: Line1%0aLine2%0aLines3%0aLine4
2 Likes

The path names are all Windows format and Windows likes “%0d%0a” as its end of line marker.

1 Like

thanks to @SLB and @trn.
it works.