Relevance to get values from properties

I’ve read some similar threads but unfortunatly I wasn’n able to find an answer:

We’ve created some properties to get information from our AIX Servers, e.g. PowerHA Version with relevance:
if name of operating system as lowercase starts with "aix" then (if exists filesets matching "lpp_name = 'cluster.es.server.rte'" of object repository then (maximum of versions of filesets matching "lpp_name = 'cluster.es.server.rte'" of object repository) as string else "<not installed>") else "<not relevant>"

This works really fine, I can filter for the value received. But I still no idea how to work with the value collected in relevance statements ?

I mean something like if power ha > 6.1.0.0 ......?

So are you trying to use this in Client Relevance (like in a Fixlet or Task), or in Session Relevance (from Web Reports, SOAP/REST API, Console Dashboard)?

Property Results are not available in Client Relevance; you’d have to copy your original relevance and make a new statement based on it.

In Session Relevance, you’d need to use the ‘bes property results’ inspector family, see https://developer.bigfix.com.

I don’ have a console handy, but I think it’s along the lines of

(values of it, names of computers of it) of results of bes properties whose (name of it = "Power HA")

Thanks for the information. And would like to use the property results in client relevance and understood now that I don’t have a chance.

As I would like to create for example a file with a part of the name containing information from the property this will be tricky.