Relevance to get application installed on client

I need to create an automatic group that will have a relevance statement to get all systems with Java installed but exclude from the list any of the systems that are in the Java exclude group. What is the easiest why to accomplish this? I am not sure how to write the statement in one statement since there are many flavors of Java. Any guidance would be helpful.

Here is my relevance statement, which is not pulling any of the computers with Java. Not sure why it is not working because it comes back OK in the debugger.

(version of client >= “6.0.0.0”) AND ((exists true whose (if true then (member of group 3735 of site “actionsite”) else false)) AND (exists true whose (if true then (unique values of ( value “DisplayName” of it as string as trimmed string & ", " & value “DisplayVersion” of it as string as trimmed string) of keys whose(exists (value “DisplayName” of it as string as trimmed string as lowercase) whose(it contains “j2se” OR it starts with “java” OR it contains “runtimeenvironment”) AND exists (value “DisplayVersion” of it) ) of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall” of (native registry; x32 registry)) else false)))

Were you using the local client evaluator or the fixlet debugger to evaluate it? The “site” relevance requires a client so this would always be false as its protected by the exist true whose rather than giving you a no inspector context error.