Relevance of Registry Keys

(imported topic written by ppomeroy91)

I’m looking for some assistance with my relevance statement. Below is the relevance that I’m using but it’s picking up all computers that don’t have the 1st key, instead of excluding computers that don’t have Office installed. I’m trying to deploy Office 2007 to all my computers that have Office installed. Most of my servers do not have Office installed but they’re showing this as relevant.

Thank you in advance.

(name of operating system = “Win95” OR name of operating system = “Win98” OR name of operating system = “WinME” OR name of operating system = “WinNT” OR name of operating system = “Win2000” OR name of operating system = “WinXP” OR name of operating system = “Win2003” OR name of operating system = “WinVista”) and not exists key “HKLM\SOFTWARE\MicroSoft\Office\12.0\Outlook” of registry and exists key “HKLM\SOFTWARE\MicroSoft\Office” of registry

(imported comment written by jessewk)

Looks fine to me. Only machines that have the Office key and don’t have the Outlook key will be relevant.

(imported comment written by ppomeroy91)

Something isn’t right. I just checked one particular server… It doesn’t even have the Office key at all and it’s showing relevant.