Relevance for "Create Single Retrieved Property Status" Report

(imported topic written by sandeepsinghal91)

We are using bigfix 7.2 and want to generate some automated reports similar to “Create Single Retrieved Property Status”

Can someone post the relevance that is fired to generate this on the webreports.

Sandeep

(imported comment written by BenKus)

Hi Sandeep,

Unfortunately, the built-in reports for Web Reports don’t use session relevance and so we can’t send you the source for it that you can modify… you will need to rebuild the report yourself…

Maybe this can help get you started?

http://forum.bigfix.com/viewtopic.php?id=1991

Ben

(imported comment written by sandeepsinghal91)

I did find something similar at http://forum.bigfix.com/viewtopic.php?id=116, but the query that query posted by jessewk takes a long time in evaluating the result. The shorter query posted by him is great, but it fails when a custom property is not evaluated even on a single computer.

(imported comment written by jessewk)

Do you get an error message or do you just not get any results at all when running the query from post 116?

What about this one:

(it & ", " & multiplicity of it as string) of unique values of ((if (exist result (bes property “OS” , it) whose (exists value of it)) then (value of result (bes property “OS” , it)) else (“N/A”)) & ", " & (if (exist result (bes property “CPU” , it) whose (exists value of it)) then (value of result (bes property “CPU” , it)) else (“N/A”)) of it) of bes computers

(imported comment written by sandeepsinghal91)

Do you get an error message or do you just not get any results at all when running the query from post 116?

Yes, I get the following error :

Singular expression refers to nonexistent object.

It is probably due to the fact that a particular RP has reported an error from a particular device. (The N/A category).

Your query in the current post works fine, but it is not as fast as the one in web-reports. It is however, something that I can live with and is faster than the previous one.