Relavance to get list of applicable patches

Dear friends, please help me get details of applicable patches list and count using relevance on windows machines based of source severity.

Hello sekar,

This might be what you are looking for:

Applicable Patch Listings
https://bigfix.me/analysis/details/2994555

Regards,
Vitaliy

Hi vnovik,

Thanks for your replay,

I tried to get critical patches details using below relevance . i replacing the site name based on our requirement but i am not getting any results. Any thing need to be modify in that?

number of (concatenation “” of matches (regex “[a-z]”) of (values of headers “X-Fixlet-Source-Severity” of it as lowercase)) whose (it = “critical”) of relevant fixlets whose (not exists (headers “X-Fixlet-Type” of it) whose (value of it is contained by set of (“Task”;“Analysis”;“Baseline”)) and exists headers “X-Fixlet-Default-Action” of it) of sites whose (name of it is contained by set of (“Patches For Windows”))

Regards,
Sekar D

The site name in a relevance should not be “Patches for Windows”, it should be: Enterprise Security

You may use the following session relevance (in an analysis or in Presentation Debugger) to see names and versions of your subscribed sites:

(names of it, versions of it ) of bes sites

Regards,
Vitaliy

Hi Vnovik,

I attached the screen shot of relevance evaluation. i am getting no inspector context error. i don't know what mistake i did.can you refer this attached image.

If you would like to evaluate this relevance in a Fixlet Debugger, in the Evaluate menu select Evaluate using and then Query channel using Client, you’ll need to enter a name or a computer id of a box you want a response from. Or you may select Local Client to get a response only from a box where Fixlet Debugger is running.

Also you may try to use this relevance in an analysis, in a Managed Property or in a Presentation Debugger.

Regards,
Vitaliy

1 Like

Hi vnovik,

Thank you so much for your support . Now it is working fine.

1 Like