Relavance Help needed to filter the Computers

Hi All,

I have created a Fixlet to Upgrade the Oracle Virtual Box to version 6.0.6.
On the applicable computers list of the Fixlet, all the computers are showing which i don’t want.

What i want is, the fixlet should be applicable to the computers on those Virtual box is installed.

I have added the below relevance on the Fixlet but it’s showing as applicable to all the computers
"exists “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Oracle\VirtualBox”

Can any one Help me in showing the Fixlet is applicable to only the Virtaul box installed Computers?

Regards,
Riyazbasha

@bma
@JasonWalker ,Can you please help here

Thank you,

Your relevance above is missing the registry object.

When creating Fixlets such as this, it is often helpful to develop and test the relevance via Fixlet Debugger or similar methods.

Something like the following will return true on Windows endpoints containing the registry key you referenced:

((windows of operating system) AND (exists key "HKLM\Software\Oracle\VirtualBox" of (x32 registry;x64 registry)))

That said, if this is an upgrade Fixlet, I would suggest that you’d also want to include logic that checks the version of application in question as well.

Perhaps something like:

(exists key "HKLM\Software\Oracle\VirtualBox" whose (value "Version" of it < "6.0.6") of (x32 registry;x64 registry))

Hi Aram,

Yes, i had missed a word ‘Registry’ at the end of my relevance.

Now, i have added ‘registry’ at the end of the relevance and i am using your second relevance for checking the Version.It’s working fine.

Thank you so much for your response.

Regards,
Riyazbasha