Regset problem

(imported topic written by bearandy)

I write a task to regset:

Createfile until end-reg-edit-commands

REGEDIT4

“ComputerApplicabilityRelevance”=“value of results (current computer, property 1 of fixlet 4 of bes site whose (name of it starts with “Tivoli Remote Control”)) = “True””

“ShellCommandRelevance”=""%22C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Tivoli\Remote Control\Controller\jre\bin\javaw.exe%22 -jar %22C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Tivoli\Remote Control\Controller\TRCConsole.jar%22 --host " & hostname of current computer"

end-reg-edit-commands

delete remote.reg

move __createfile remote.reg

wait regedit /s remote.reg

I want to regset the following registry key and those values are just value:

ComputerApplicabilityRelevance

REG_SZ

value:value of results (current computer, property 1 of fixlet 4 of bes site whose (name of it starts with “Tivoli Remote Control”)) = “True”

ShellCommandRelevance

REG_SZ

value:"%22C:\Program Files\IBM\Tivoli\Remote Control\Controller\jre\bin\javaw.exe%22 -jar %22C:\Program Files\IBM\Tivoli\Remote Control\Controller\TRCConsole.jar%22 --host " & hostname of current computer

I tried “{}” and still can’t regset successful.

How do I change? Thanks for help.

(imported comment written by bearandy)

sorry the above action is incomplete:

Createfile until end-reg-edit-commands

REGEDIT4

“ComputerApplicabilityRelevance”=“value of results (current computer, property 1 of fixlet 4 of bes site whose (name of it starts with “Tivoli Remote Control”)) = “True””

“ShellCommandRelevance”=""%22C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Tivoli\Remote Control\Controller\jre\bin\javaw.exe%22 -jar %22C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Tivoli\Remote Control\Controller\TRCConsole.jar%22 --host " & hostname of current computer"

end-reg-edit-commands

delete remote.reg

move __createfile remote.reg

wait regedit /s remote.reg

(imported comment written by bearandy)

Strange…Just disappear

" "