Problems with Automatic Group syncing with Active Directory Security Groups

We are having problems with the sync between Automatic Groups and Active Directory Security Groups in our environment. The thing is that we can see all of the Active Directory Security Groups in the summary but the automatic groups are taking days to report or even not reporting at all.

All of our client have this setting
_BESClient_Inspector_ActiveDirectory_Refresh_Seconds 5400

I think it is best for me to show you an example.

Here we have the Active Directory Group listed in summary for a Mind Manager Deployment
Juju

And here is the relevance for the automatic group that populates computers from the Active Directory Group.

( ((windows of it )) of operating system) AND ( ((exists value whose(it as lowercase = “-MindManager” as lowercase ) of components whose(type of it=“CN”) of distinguished names ((distinguished names of groups of it; distinguished names of it) of local computer of it))) of active directory)

This relevance seems to work because if we go to the local client and run this relevance on the QNA we get True.

Have you guys encounter this problem?
Is there some kind of setting that i am missing?

Best regards
Bjarni Guðmundsson

I wouldn’t expect the relevance to return True because the group name is not “-Mindmanager” - I think

it as lowercase = “-MindManager” as lowercase

Should be

it as lowercase ends with ( “-MindManager” as lowercase)

Hi Jason
I forgot to mention that i also took out the beginning of the name of the group in the relevance. It is also good to mention that this automatic group is populating computers, but doing it really slow and sometimes even not doing it at all.

We had a computer yesterday that took about 5 hours for the sync to complete ( the automatic groups being relevant for the client).
I can see in the logs a bunch of things all of a sudden where relevant, 5-6 hours after the client was installed.
All of the Active Directory groups and different kind of deployments tasks and fixlets.

I can see that most of them are on the same Action Site.
Could there be some kind of sync problem between the action site and the client?
Have you guys encounter issue like that?