Problem with spaces charecter at the relevance

hey,
i have relevance with spaces and when i put it in the bigfix in fixlet for example its delete my spaces and because of this im getting “false” and not “true”

Can you post the relevance you are having problem with? A bit hard to make a suggestion without it but generally speaking depends on where those spaces are if it’s trailing/leading you can use “as trimmed string” to remove them for the string comparions (there are also left & right trimmed options); if it’s spaces between you can use substrings/concationation to remove/replace them:

q: (concatenation of substrings separated by " " of it) of “A String With Spaces” = "AStringWithSpaces"
A: True

q: " AStringWithLeading&TrailingSpaces " as trimmed string = "AStringWithLeading&TrailingSpaces"
A: True

1 Like

@iftachzi
it would be much better if you could expand more on your issue. As already said, at least mentioning the exact fixlet/task would be beneficial.

Generally speaking, you could follow this other approach:

make a custom copy of the fixlet/task; then edit the custom copy and remove the “as trimmed” clause from the relevance. Here I am assuming the “as trimmed” is in use, which might be a wrong assumption - I know.

Try to see if this can help.