Problem with custom fixlet

(imported topic written by SystemAdmin)

(name of operating system as lowercase starts with “win”) AND ((exists key whose (exists value “DisplayName” whose (it as string as lowercase contains “sponsored projects” ) of it AND exists value “DisplayVersion” whose (it < " ) of it) of key “HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall” of registry))

This is the Relevance clause for a custom fixlet. I think I have it wrong. All the actions FAIL but the software in question is actually updated. I think I’m using the WHOSE clause wrong. Can anyone assist? The installed software uses a GUID under the Uninstall string for each version, hence the WHOSE clause.

(imported comment written by MattBoyd)

What is the version of the software that gets installed? Did you check to make sure that the key under HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall is actually being updated?

This may also help…

(name of operating system as lowercase starts with “win”) AND ((exists key whose (exists value “DisplayName” whose (it as string as lowercase contains “sponsored projects” ) of it AND exists value “DisplayVersion” whose (it

as version

< " as version) of it ) of key “HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall” of registry))