Problem need help

When trying to take control of a mac that has been “locked” , ie the screen is asleep I can connect remotely but cant wake up the screen… Neither mouse or keyboard (remote) will wake it up… I have tied the installed inject commands, If there any way around this … Using a standard deployment but changed the port and the acceptance timeout.

What sequences can I inject to wake the remote screen up and enable the mouse so I can sign in.

Hi Edward,
When you say " … trying to take control of a mac" you mean by using BigFix Remote Control ?

If yes I suggest you to pick up the latest Remote Control Target which contains the fix (starting from 9.1.4.0309). The screen is now powered on automatically when you connect to the Remote Control Target.

As a workaround you can try this command to wake up the screen: caffeinate -u -t3
Of course you need to be able to ssh to the mac computer.

NOTE: You need to select “Prevent computer from sleeping …” in the Energy Saver settings otherwise the computer is not reachable through Remote Control Controller, SSH, VNC or whatever other client. Probably you can enable instead the “Power Nap”.