OSD support for Win10 1803 Deployments?

Any idea when this might be available?

1 Like

1803 will be supported in our next deliverable of OSD, this is expected to be Q3.

Disclaimer:
The Information regarding potential future products is intended to outline our general product direction and it should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision. The information mentioned regarding potential future products is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. Information about potential future products may not be incorporated into any contract. The development, release, and timing of any future features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion.
-jgo

2 Likes

Haven’t checked yet, but that’s not included in the site update that went out Wednesday, was it? We saw a site refresh along with a new Bare Metal Server version, but I haven’t seen a release notes announcement in the forum…

It is not included in that site level version difference.

You will see it listed here: https://forum.bigfix.com/c/release-announcements

Currently expected to be released in Q3.

Disclaimer:
The Information regarding potential future products is intended to outline our general product direction and it should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision. The information mentioned regarding potential future products is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. Information about potential future products may not be incorporated into any contract. The development, release, and timing of any future features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion.

2 Likes

also, see here:

Support for this was released on 6/28.

New! Windows 10 / Windows Server Release ID 1803 support
New! Windows ADK for Windows 10 Release ID 1803 support (MDT bundle 3.10.7)
New! RedHat Enterprise Linux 6.10 deployment support

• List of APARs included in this refresh:
  • IJ07383: Deployment could be slower with Bare Metal Server version 7.1.1.20.310.20

Published site version:
OS Deployment and Bare Metal Imaging, version 81.

1 Like

@dmccalla this is the second time I’ve seen this text, but still cannot find the original release announcement. Was it posted to some other forum, or deleted from this one?

A search for the apar “IJ07383” in this forum does not give any release announcement original messages, just the two thread replies that appear to quote it.

I am still looking for release notes or changelog on this release…

I received a BES Admins e-mail announcement on Thu, Jun 28, 2018 11:36 AM EST. They do not appear to have posted on the forums. Not sure why though.

@JasonWalker

Have you seen this document: IJ07383: UPGRADE TO LATEST BMS SLOWS THE DEPLOYMENT?

It indicates the problem was “due too extensive logging” in 7.1.120.31020.

Thanks to both of you…

I’m still looking for detailed release notes though :frowning:

I know for a fact that there is more to this release than what I’ve seen posted here.

There is at least one serious problem my organization encountered, for which we’ve been working with support and had two new rembo.conf options added in the beta version 310.13. It’s not mentioned at all in this release. I just want to know what else is there …