OS Deployments in 9.5

I have enabled the Desktop experience but still unable to see the contents in the image library, The same happens to all the Dashboards in Systems Lifecycle , But Other dashboards are working fine .

Using 9.5 Bigfix

are you using v9.5.11 with windows 2012R2 server,

The DB is installed on Linux server… I am trying to create a OS deployment for both windows and Linux which are running on Vmware environment.

Console version 9.5.9.62
BFXServer:
BESWebReportsServer-9.5.9.62-rhel.x86_64
BESAgent-9.5.9.62-rhe6.x86_64
BESRootServer-9.5.9.62-rhel.x86_64
BESClientDeployTool-9.5.12.68-rhe6.x86_64

Can someone help me with the Error …Appreciate

the support

stupid question. are you MO? have you tried on a different system?
when I was going thru the Manual for OSD, it said that you needed to run a specifc command to download the version of flash for the server… if you are running the console on a server.
I jave been looking for it in the OSD manual but cant seem to find it now.

I dont believe its a stupid question. I have come across the issue on multiple systems. If you read my first post which says the Desktop experience has been installated along features ie … InkAndHandwritingServices and ServerMediaFoundation.
The fix for the Dashboard blank issue is to remove the Enterprise Console directory and re-launch the console.

I think this is what you are looking for: dism /online /add-package /packagepath:“C:\Windows\servicing\Packages\Adobe-Flash-For-Windows-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.14393.0.mum”

1 Like

Hi,
if you are running on Windows 2012 R2, you should need to update the system with Windows Update to make the console to run properly.
Thanks.

Thank you … the KB fixed helped and also by deleting the Enterprise Console directory and re-launch the console fixed the issue

1 Like