ENDED | Ohio Valley BUG Reboot | Friday, August 18, 2023

Attention BigFix’ers in the greater Ohio Valley region! I’m pleased to announce that Ken, Tom and I have been working to reboot the OHV-BUG. We’ve secured a facility in Blue Ash, Ohio to host this event on Friday, August 18th, 2023. We’ll be working on registration, presenters, agenda and more in the coming weeks and communicate here and on our LinkedIn BUG group.

ATTENTION - we’re presently looking for BigFix customers to present on their cool/unique solutions leveraging the power of BigFix at 08/18 reboot! Please DM me here or on LinkedIn with any questions.

Don’t forget to Register Today!!!! There are only 50 spots total and when they’re gone… they’re gone!
Presentation Topics Poll

• BigFix v11! What’s coming this summer?
  • Customer Stories
  • How to work with support (David Langridge)
  • Product Roadmap (HCLSW offering management)
  • Training & Certification Opportunities
  • Other >> Please DM with suggestions or offers to present
0 voters

We hope you’re excited for the BUG reboot too!

7 Likes

Happy Monday all. Great news, we’re already 20% RESERVED for the reboot of the OHV-BUG on August 18th. Make sure to register today!

3 Likes

Apologies if I’ve missed it, but how does one register?

1 Like

You didn’t miss it… I failed to update this post with the Eventbrite link to register. Thanks for the friendly reminder. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll be there! Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Greetings ALL… we’re still looking for customer presenters. If you’d be willing to present on 08/18/2023 in Blue Ash, Ohio about your cool BigFix integration or project, please DM me so that we can discuss.

Uhhh you mean 08/18/2023, right?

1 Like

Hah… yes… SORRY!!!

Did that give you a mini-heart-attack @atlauren?

1 Like

I wish we had more of these BigFix user group in more areas. I think it would be great to see how other customers are using Bigfix as well as the integrations that they have come up with to meet their business needs. Unfortunately, many companies don’t allow business travel for user group meetings, so it likely holds back BigFix fans from participating. I hope everyone has a great time and gets some valuable information and connections from this event.

@Jstev, where are you located? My wife and I live tiny and travel full-time. We’re currently in upstate New York about 30 minutes NW of Rochester.

Depending on where you’re located, I might be willing to help launch new BigFix User Groups… but you or some local contact will have to own the BUG.

Please DM me if you have any questions or would like to continue this chat.

@Jstev - this is also the aim of BigFix Leadership. There’s been a bit of a hangover effect from the Covid years, but we aim to increase the physical presence of user groups wherever we can over the course of the coming year.

I am also happy to discuss with you via DM.

I am actually working remotely full time from the Atlanta area but most of my team are out of the Phoenix Area. I don’t really know many BigFixers out of the Atlanta area yet.

@Jared… could you help @Jstev connect with the BUG in the ATL?

2 Likes

If you’ve registered for the OHV-BUG #reboot on Friday, August 18th, please take a moment and complete the following poll.

• Attend a Cincinnati Reds game with Brad Sexton.
  • Campfire & hangout at Tucker’s Landing RV Park (where Casey is lodging) in NKY.
  • Enough already… we already gave you most of our Friday… let us go!
  • Other, I’ll DM Casey, Ken or Tom with more info.

0 voters

If you’re not planning on attending in-person or haven’t yet registered, please refrain from voting until your registration is confirmed. Thank you.

PS - Tucker’s Landing RV Park is located at 4699 Kellogg Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45226 and we’re looking at having the gathering on our over-sized camp-site or at a pavilion near the marina. More details to come as we continue our planning.

(I and offspring already have tickets to the Reds game.)

3 Likes

@bradsexton81, please coordinate with @atlauren about the Reds game.

1 Like

OK BigFix’ers, if you’ve registered AND will be attending the OHV-BUG #REBOOT, please take a moment and vote on what lunch option you’d prefer.

0 voters

Please note that IF you have food allergies, PLEASE reach out to me, Ken or Tom and we’ll make appropriate notes for the lunch provider once selected.

(generic vote for local/regional treasures.)

2 Likes

NO… No freaking Skyline @eldurson!!! Never going to happen… just no. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::weary:

1 Like

If not Skyline, then what about Sliders :slight_smile: JK

2 Likes