Need Test Lab license for BigFix

I am looking to build BigFix environment at home for testing purpose. IBM used to give you fully functioned BigFix for one seat I believe.

I couldn’t find anything with BigFix so is there any way I can get BigFix license for my test environment even for single seat license ?

1 Like

Paging @DanPaquette

does this mean there is none at this time ?

Not at all, it just means that I don’t know any of how that works but I hope that Dan Paquette does

I’d be very interested in having a home test environment also

I would like a one of these as well.

I believe they do provide a fully function with 30 seats license on a 30 day trial but I am looking a longer term even if it is for 1 set license.

I believe they were giving some out after the 2019 Master Class, but that was still IBM and they were not sure HCL would allow that.

@adnan721 Shoot me an email at daniel.paquette@hcl.com

We still issue “Lab” licenses for personal use. We generally reserved these for training participants while at IBM.

If you want a license for a test server for your employer, we usually have you carve a seat or two off your current licenses via your own access to the License Key Center. That said, we are flexible in working with you to ensure you have what you need for a test server. You can reach out to your BigFix Technical Advisor for help with that or email me directly at daniel.paquette@hcl.com

1 Like