Need Help With a Relevance Statement

Hi all …

This relevance statement …

((names of it) of properties of it, values of it) of property results of bes computers

… gets me the list of all the names & values of properties of all computers. But it’s missing the computer id, so it not very useful.

I’d like to include the computer id in it, so the output looks like, as an example …

12345678,Bes Client Version,9.2.6.94
12345678,DNS Name,ComputerOne"
12345000,Bes Client Version,9.2.3.68

Being new to relevance language, I’m having difficulty figuring this out. Can anyone help? Thank you!

–Mark

I think I may have just figured it out … does this appear right to you?

(name of computer of it, (names of it) of properties of it, values of it) of property results of bes computers

–Mark

It looks like the following should work (see https://developer.bigfix.com/relevance/reference/bes-property-result.html#computer-of-bes-property-result-bes-computer )
Note the concatenation as if you hit any property that returns multiple answers you will need to absorb all the answers

(id of computer of it, name of property of it, (concatenation ',' of values of it)) of property results of bes computers
1 Like

@AlanM, thanks so much. Yes, for multiple answers I can change the “,” to a “|” and parse the result. (I plan to use this in an APi call).

–Mark