Need dates for big fix paching in webreports only

all running webreports 9.5.9.62 looking for something that I can actually use. Meaning dates for patches each day and export them for each day using web report only. Maybe I’m missing something but it looks like I can do it by 5 days 30 days etc… but not for the dates. any help is appreciated.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by ‘dates for patching’? Are you referring to the date/time that a given patch was applied on a given endpoint?

looking to run a report for patching each day and start back in feb 14… and work my way up to present date. so I guess I am looking for a report that I can place dates in the report while searching for all patches each day

Unfortunately, it is still not clear (to me at least) specifically what you are looking for in relation to dates and patches. Are you looking for when patches were made available by the vendor (source release date), or when they became applicable to given systems, or when they were remediated on given systems? There are a number of different contexts as it relates to dates and patching…

Could you perhaps provide a sample/mock-up of the report you’d like to see?