MS Patching Results Reporting Suggestions?

Hey all,

I’ve just started creating and customizing web reports, but I had a question on if the following is possible or not because I haven’t quite nailed down how to do so.

Scenario: We push out MS updates to multiple different groups on a weekend. Each group has several start and end times for their updates to be applied, so we’ll have a few machines from Group X start at 10:30, a few machines from Group Y start at 10:30 etc. Then we’ll also have several machines from Group X start at midnight, a few machines from Group Y start at midnight etc. So we’ll push out the MS patches to a time period slot instead of by group since each group doesn’t want all of their machines patching at the same time.

What I’m currently doing: After each weekend, I go to the actions and copy-paste the results into Excel and then manually compile them back into their respective groups, so all of Group X’s machines results are in one spreadsheet, all of Group Y’s etc. This takes a long time obviously since there are many servers.

Question: Is there a way to create a web report that does all of this instead? Each server has an analysis that shows which group it’s in, so I’d think it might be possible, but need a little guidance on the first steps to take. I’d like to be able to run a web report that shows the results per Group X, Y, etc based on the results of the baseline we push out over the weekend. This would literally save me many hours of labor a month ha. Thanks.