Missing management extenders in Configure Management Extenders dashboards

I deployed proxy agent and Management Extender for VMware vCenter on the relay server. Client, Relay and Proxy services are running. Missing management extender in Configure Management Extenders dashboards.

VCenterPlugin log:
[Tue Mar 7 13:29:16 2017] [2876] Starting VMware vCenter Plugin v3.0.81
[Tue Mar 7 13:29:16 2017] [2876] Please make sure you have the latest version of the plugin.
[Tue Mar 7 13:29:16 2017] [2876] ERROR: Cannot find configuration file.

Any ideas?

Have you configured the extender as per
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS6MER_9.5.0/com.ibm.bigfix.patch.doc/Patch/Patch_Virtual_Endpoint_Man/c_configure_management_extender.html

Yes. But I can’t configure management extender. I can’t see it in the list.

First thing to try is to click on the refresh button on upper-right of the “Configure Management Extenders” wizard see if that extender appears in the wizard.

If that doesn’t refresh your wizrd to show then some more things to check/try:
F.Y.I. The extender Setup and Configuration wizard is keyed off analysis 905 in the “Virtual Endpoint Manager” site and also depends on analysis 907

• Make sure analyses 905/907 are both enabled
  • Check if analyses 905/907 are relevant for any endpoints
  • For analysis 905 see if any relevant endpoint has a result for property “BES Proxy Agent Status”

If those items all look good then try logging off and on the Bigfix console.

I checked, but nothing helped:(

If the relay server isn’t relevant for analyses 905 and 907 and no results appearing for this computer in the results field of the analysis 905 or 907 then the relay must not be reporting back correctly.

Has the relay computer refreshed recently in the BigFix console?

Try restarting the BigFix relay and BigFix client services on the relay server in question and see if that helps to get 905 and 907 relevant and displaying results

Also if this doesn’t work take a look at the Relay and client logs to see if you can see any errors which may be causing the issue.

Relay: C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Relay

Client: C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client__BESData__Global\Logs\