Manual group Action

Hi Folks,

I created a manual group in our infra and take a action with inifinite ending (installation of a application).

once I add the machine in group and check action history of group it showing all action which taken on machine.

we want it show only those action which taken only on group.

is it possible?

please help.

Thanks.

I’m not exactly sure what you are asking.

Also, it is generally not recommended to use Manual Groups at all. It is much better to have an automatic group with relevance to look for the specific computer names, IP addresses, MAC addresses, Serial Numbers, or some other criteria you want to define for which computers should be contained within the group.

Manual Groups cause a lot more overhead than automatic ones, which can be a problem for large environments.

Thanks for reply

we want applitaion deployment via group once user request for application installation just add the machine in the group.

You can do the same with an automatic group by editing the relevance of the automatic group.

In automatic group also show all action which taken on machine. we want once you check action history in group it should show only those action which taken only group not on machine.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance