Linux client not showing up in site

I have a chunk of relevance that should pull in this new Linux PC into a site, but it never shows up. If I run qna locally, it shows true:

exists ("10AAS0WT00"; "10FLS0DN00") whose (unique value of (unique values whose(it != "") of (it as string as trimmed string) of values "product_name" of structures "system_information" of smbios) contains it) and (exists ("Red Hat Enterprise Server"; "CentOS") whose (operating system as string contains it))

Default masthead location, using /etc/opt/BESClient/actionsite.afxm
Q: exists (“10AAS0WT00”; “10FLS0DN00”) whose (unique value of (unique values whose(it != “”) of (it as string as trimmed string) of values “product_name” of structures “system_information” of smbios) contains it) and (exists (“Red Hat Enterprise Server”; “CentOS”) whose (operating system as string contains it))
A: True
T: 6365

I even made a custom group with just that relevance, but it’s still not showing up as a member of that group. Agent version BESAgent-9.2.8.74-rhe5 running on CentOS 7. Thoughts?

Is the Client properly gathering the latest version of the actionsite? The Client logs along with the Gather Status page of both the Client’s parent Relay and the Root Server may help here.

Did some digging. We have a fake root implementation. so “root.domain.com” isn’t really the root. I put in a root IP into the hosts file and I saw the machine show up in the proper site then. It would appear that server isn’t syncing it’s sites properly, which scares me. :cold_sweat:

That said, I sort of wish I could figure out why, but we are actually in the process of replacing that server. So I’m not going to bother for now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!