Line break - session relevance

(imported topic written by cstoneba)

I have 2 issues with my following report. 1) I want each computer result to be on it’s own line (like it is, but not bulleted). I tried putting in html "

" but it didn’t like it. 2)I would like each result to also be a link to that computer.

<?Relevance trs of (td of (name of it as string) & td of unordered list of links of (names of applicable computers of it as string)) of bes fixlets whose ((name of it as lowercase contains "anti-virus software not installed" or name of it as lowercase contains "update: outdated trend micro") and number of unique values of names of applicable computers of it > 0) ?>
Fixlet Applicable Computers

(imported comment written by Lee Wei)

Does this look right to you, is this the output you are looking for?

<?Relevance trs of (td of link of it & td of concatenation "
" of links of applicable computers of it) of bes fixlets whose ((name of it as lowercase contains "anti-virus software not installed" or name of it as lowercase contains "update: outdated trend micro") and number of unique values of names of applicable computers of it > 0) ?>
Fixlet Applicable Computers

Lee Wei

(imported comment written by cstoneba)

perfect. thanks

(imported comment written by SystemAdmin)

How can you add additional columns to custom reports like this one?

I would like to create this report, but also include column for location by subnet and user name.

(imported comment written by cstoneba)

<?Relevance trs of (td of link of it & td of concatenation "
" of links of applicable computers of it & td of concatenation "
" of links of (value of client settings whose (name of it contains "Location") of it) of applicable computers of it & td of concatenation "
" of links of (value of results (bes property "User Name",it)) of applicable computers of it) of bes fixlets whose ((name of it as lowercase contains "anti-virus software not installed" or name of it as lowercase contains "update: outdated trend micro") and number of unique values of names of applicable computers of it > 0) ?>
Fixlet Applicable Computers Location UserName