Last Action (Preparing Deployment Binaries) has failed

Hi - I inherited a BigFix environment and am trying to get Windows 10 1709 deploying. In Bigfix I uploaded the 1709 WIM and created my bare metal profile. When I try to apply the profile I get the error

“Last Action (Prepating Deployment Binaries) has failed fpr the following reason: local://root/d$Deploy/Undefined”

Furthermore I am also no longer able to deploy the existing bare metal profiles which were left to me. All profiles are failing.

For 1709, it is not yet available in BigFix OSD as of today. We are working to it and we will release a site update in the next weeks.
For the other profiles, can you provide more details about the problem?

Hi All we are receiving the same issue when deploying Win7. If any changes are made to custom profile list for example

BitsPerPel=32
VRefresh=60
XResolution=1920
YResolution=1080

as recommended in http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21663627 it breaks any further build with the edited profile.

We are able to pxe boot to winpe10 however when we get to the point of the wim being installed and deployment binaries finalising the system stops responding then errors indicating waiting for OS Deployment server to unblock the target."

Helo, I suggest that you open a support case for this and attach logs. Thank you