KB4583263 - Update to address configuration setting issue within HP Battery Health Manager on select HP business notebooks -

Hi Team,

Could we expect a Fixlet for below mentioned update available to address issue with HP Battery health, we have been trying to install it manually on couple of HP Laptops but its not getting installed, would request HCL Bigfix Support team to look into this and if possible make this fixlet available in console.

“KB4583263 - Update to address configuration setting issue within HP Battery Health Manager on select HP business notebooks”

Regards,
Jaspreet Singh

1 Like

@drothert can you address @jas.itpro query? I’m not sure how this particular item aligns to the BigFix 3rd party content SLA.

@cmcannady Even I doubt it aligns with Bigfix 3rd party fixlet sites, there’s an ask for this update to be available as a fixlet in BF.
We tried creating one but it always show installed/completed successfully, but in actual it is not installed. It was also tried manually to install this update but again no luck.
This is the reason I reached out to BF forum to see if any one else tried creating fixlet for this.