Kb installed on computer

hey,
how can i get installed patchs/kbs on specific name ?

There are some examples in Bigfix.me https://bigfix.me/relevance/details/3021451
If you are lookin for a specific KB you can use the relevance in the following example:

q: not exists (string values of properties “HotFixID” of it) whose(it starts with “KB2251489”) of select objects “HotFixID from Win32_QuickFixEngineering” of wmis
A: True
T: 0.072 ms

An alternative is to query the windows registry instead of quering the “wmi” the bigfix.me portal contains some examples.

@FDA

sorry i make a mistake with my question

i need patchs/kbs on specific machine ?

its possible?

You need the list of patches/kbs on a specific machine ? Yes you can create an analyses to retrieve them. As mentioned there are some examples in the bigfix.me portal. The following relevanve for example will returns the list of installed kbs:

(unique values of ((first match (regex “KB\d{7}”) of it | “”) of ((names of (keys of key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing\Packages” of native registry) whose (name of it contains “KB”));(string value of property “HotFixID” of it) of (select objects “HotFixID, Description from Win32_QuickFixEngineering” of wmi);(((values of it) whose (name of it is “DisplayName”)) of (keys of it) of ((keys of it) whose (name of it is “Patches”)) of (keys of key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products” of native registry)) as string))) whose (it is not “”)

and not with analyses ?
i want to try it with qna / fixletdibugger

This seems quite similar to another recent topic…have a look at my response there please: Analyses of all patches installed on a computer?

Of course, any relevance that would work in an analysis can be used directly in QnA/Fixlet Debugger as well…