Issued with relevance computer groups

why its show me " Results : 0" ??

The id property in this case expects an integrer (not a string), and so, the value should not be surrounded in double-quotes. Also, in this case, don’t include the 00- prefix. The following worked for me for instance:

(id of it, name of it, name of issuer of it) of bes computer groups whose (id of it = 53005)

yeah i tried without and yet 0 results =\

You can try at least two other methods to narrow down the potential issue:

• Remove the ‘whose’ filter and query for all groups, then look through the output to find the group of interest, and note the ID returned.
  • Try filtering by group name rather than ID. Then if you find the group of interest, chose either to continue using the name, or note the ID.

@Aram

ok , after i did what you said i really cant see in the results this id that i’d tried to looking for.
the problem can be that its not the right site .

how can i do this relevance with specific site?

I’m not sure that I understand. The relevance as it is above should be looking across all sites. If it did not return the group that you were looking for, then filtering to specific sites will only return a smaller subset of the same results that did not include the group of interest.

ok and how i can do this ? to filter to specipic sitets?
@Aram

Since you are looking to add an additional filter to the bes computer group object, we’ll have to reference a property available for that object.

The first step is reviewing the available reference. If we go to https://developer.bigfix.com/relevance/search/ and search for ‘bes computer group’, we find the following: https://developer.bigfix.com/relevance/reference/bes-computer-group.html#site-of-bes-computer-group-bes-site

Given that, please try to build the filter.

Is this group automatic or custom, and which operator created it?

A manual group is only visible to the operator who created it, unless it was created by a Master Operator.

its automatic @JasonWalker

get the name of computer grp and site using this and then use your computer grp.

(ids of it, names of it,names of site of it) of bes computer groups

((names of it, ids of it,operating systems of it) of members of bes computer groups whose ( name of it = “computer grp”))

@bigfixforum

hey,
thank you very much but i want something like

(ids of it, names of it,names of site of it) of bes computer groups whose (site of it = “custom site”)

what is the right way?:disappointed_relieved: