ENDED: IBM Interconnect 2016 call for speakers: Sept 25th 2015

If you want to come learn more about BigFix and hear other’s experiences, you should definitely plan to attend IBM Interconnect 2016, but if you have anything interesting to present, you should consider submitting a talk, which will get you free admission if accepted.

IBM Interconnect 2016 is being held Feb 21st through 25th. There should also be a BigFix User Group Meeting before the conference, which should be either Feb 21st or Feb 20th.

Steps

• Go here: https://www-950.ibm.com/events/tools/interconnect/2016ems/index.xhtml
  • Click the button: “Click here to begin”
  • Sign in with your IBM ID (Same as DevWorks, but you may need to create one if you don’t have one)
  • Create a speaker profile
  • Click the button: “Create Session Proposal”
  • Choose “Core Curriculum” in the Program drop down
  • Choose “Security” in the Topic drop down
  • Choose “Secure and Manage Endpoints” in the Sub-Topic drop down
  • Fill out details for your session
  • Title
  • Abstract
  • What will attendees learn from this session?
  • etc…
  • put BigFix in the field: Please provide the primary product(s) and solutions discussed in your proposal, if applicable:

See these related posts about Interconnect 2015

2 Likes

Since BigFix is under IBM Security I chose:

Program: Core Curriculum
Topic: Security
Sub-topic: Secure and Manage Endpoints

Title: I’m awesome because… :smile:

1 Like

Thanks. That was exactly what I was looking for. I updated my post accordingly.

I’d love to hear from others as check in of who is planning to go to interconnect?
Planning has not started yet but I expect we will have a BigFix User Group meetup on the Sunday before Interconnect will start. So if you are planning on attending I would recommended coming in Sunday to attend, I’ve heard from people they find the user group meeting more informative then the general sessions.

Also if you are planning on attending what would you like to hear about?

2 Likes

The deadline to submit a talk for Interconnect 2016 was extended to Sept 25th 2016.

Submitted! (And I’ll attend too. :wink: )

1 Like