IBM Compliance Question

Can someone tell me what dictates a checklist showing up in the base report on the Compliance site. I have 3 checklist configured in BigFix, and only two of them are being displayed in the reporting site. All 3 have computers subscribed to their sites and are their domains are set to Security Configuration.

How did you create the checklist sites?
There are hidden headers in the checklist fixlet definitions (that don’t appear at all in the console, but are visible when you export them and read the xml). They contain headers like “x-fixlet-scm-id”.

You could generate these using XML and use the API or Console Import to bring them into a site, but the best way is to use the “Create Custom Checklist” dashboards, which will create these headers.

Wanted to report back after I discovered what the solution was to my issue above. The checklist in question was a RHEL 7 checklist. The reason it was not reporting is I had not activated the “Deploy and Run Security Checklist RedHat 7” fixlet. Once I ran the action it showed up in my report. Rookie Mistake!!!